Monday, October 16, 2006

The Smog Part II

Oh dear… the smog was getting from bad to worse. I think it was an all-time high earlier this evening.

What have the treaties and pacts done for us? Is the shrugging of shoulders or the saying of sorries ever enough?

My friend told me that he read somewhere... the Government from this neighbouring country is doing something proactive. They are getting Holy Men to pray for rain. I thought it was hilarious. Not sure if it is fact or fiction.

Anyway, the smog is making me irritable… it’s like John Lennon’s “Cold Turkey”. The inner me is making horrible screams and animal-like grunts, starkly exposing the awful truth about the bloody haze, not heroin.

The lyrics read… “Oh, I’II be a good boy / Please make me well / I promise you anything / Get me out of this hell.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home