Saturday, December 16, 2006

The Amoy Tissue Seller

This photo is on the notorious Amoy food centre tissue seller. This lady is pushy, she just shove packets of tissues to the table and demand payment. She would not go away and it can be quite a harrowing experience.

Many colleagues had suffered this “treatment” from her half-way through their meals at Amoy. I had a close encounter with her the other day during the busy lunchtime. I just beat a hasty retreat…No point arguing.

I must reiterate that I’m not here to belittle any tissue sellers in Singapore. But, this lady is just too much. I reckon most of us who had our meals at Amoy might have got the "Hard Selling" treatment from her.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Encounter her recently at Amoy. She was persistent and got my colleage very angry. But the coffee store keeper threw her tissue away when see persisted

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home