Thursday, July 12, 2007

High voltage rock

My first brush or rather, taste of AC/DC’s music came during my secondary school days. At Bartley Secondary. This Australian metal band features Angus Young. He’s the one with the schoolboy uniform and shorts….

AC/DC’s line up features singer Brian Johnson, the one with the trademark cap pulled ever so low and that so unholy howl. Phil Rudd, the drummer with the get-outta-my-sight concentration, bassist Cliff Williams and Angus’s elder brother, rhythm guitarist Malcom Young. Of course, we musn’t forget Johnson’s predecessor, the late Bon Scott. The one with that high, screeching and sand-papered bark. In particular, I find Bon Scott pretty eerie with that wig and milkmaid’s dress. It was like seeing Norman Bates doing that Psycho thingie on stage. Alternatively, it was like a nympho Heidi from Hell.

Angus Young is sheer dynamite on stage. The school boy with that bookbag, the non-stop headbanging, the fiercesome guitar tantrum, that Chuck Berry duckwalk with his axe. Together with the band, the animal magnetism, they freaking hypnotize me. No doubt.

When AC/DC are in full throttle, it isn’t enough just to hear their brand of rock and roll. One just had to see them. The pandemonium on stage, ever pulverising their audience, the raw energy…. Let ‘em blow up your video. We know, amp blowing up, smashing your guitar and another and another. Straight up, no frills and no bullshit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home