Saturday, September 30, 2006

Fads in September 06

AP file photo

1. Maria Sharapova won her first US title. I felt that women moaners perform well in tennis. My first known case was Monica Seles.

2. IMF was held in Singapore. Protests were done in another country.

3. Hastily planted flowers can make Singapore a truly Garden City and Unique too.

4. We are the Land of 4 million smiles. I thought Thailand was the Land of Smiles. We beat them to it…we got 4 millions.

5. Thailand got a bloodless coup. In a strange twist within a week, the Thai and Japanese PM both lost their jobs.

6. Everybody’s favourite Croc Hunter, Steve Irwin passed away.

7. Hady Mirza is the new Singapore Idol. I hope he got good things mapped out for him.

8. News filtered in….that Osama is “dead”.

9. Arsene Wenger’s 10th anniversary as Arsenal manager.

10. Neptune closes down. No more “ballroom” shows.

11. There was some “protests” in Hong Lim Park. If ever our sovereignty is compromise from this episode, the Bradleys must roll in and crush them.

Disclaimer: I am not sure if we got 'em. I mean the Bradleys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home