Sunday, April 01, 2007

3 out of 4 ain't bad

It was just one of those days where I would hold my hands high and say that the better team won. I thought Arsenal could put up a fight…the defence was first choice stuff. I was wrong…

Well, it was one of those days when Toure had a real bad game and Crouch’s height and feet actually posed a problem. The nose job probably gave him that extra level of confidence. Let’s hope Crouch could provide more of such displays again if he is ever used in future England’s games.

Nevermind…three out of four ain’t bad. I hoped it might also spur Wenger to splash big on the transfer market come this summer and hopefully, to return the Beast to Real Madrid.

I have on previous occasions, harped about third spot. If such feeble attempts at football still persists… a fourth-place finish would be a reality. I guess the Gunners are pretty short on confidence at the moment. Let’s pick up with the West Ham game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home