Sunday, October 21, 2007

Knox-king them down

Alright, it wasn’t a great performance… oh yes, the Gunners still nicked a 2-0 home win against Bolton.

The game did came alive during the second half. Kolo Toure gave the Gunners the lead with a low drive from a freekick some 25 yards. Rosicky and Walcott came on as substitutes and made the game lively. About 10 minutes to go, some blistering pace and a cross by nippy Walcott gave Rosicky the chance to tuck in the second goal.

I do wish for a better showing against Slavia Prague during mid-week… then it’s Liverpool and Man Utd. I dread and look forward to those matches at the same time.

It was great to see Gallas back in defence. This squad is something… even old guards like Lehmann and Gilberto have not find their way back to the starting 11 yet. Oh, I guess Bolton came with an intent to play out a draw.… armed with their fouls and ugly football.

Dudu didn’t really stamp his authority much in this match. To sum up the Arsenal strikers… Emmanuel Adebayor raced clear on goal 14 minutes from time, after rounding the keeper, he tripped over the ball. Thank God, a defender and midfielder scored.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

they weren't kidding when they said that now anyone in Arsenal can score.

1:55 AM  
Blogger Siren said...

We are soooo golden!

7:59 PM  
Blogger Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home