Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Old fogey's webb of distraction

The injury time equalizer brought much joy to my house. Luckily, my ah girl was asleep, if not, I might had toss her up in the air as well.

The midfield contest between Man Utd’s Anderson and Arsenal’s Fabregas was intriguing. Man Utd’s teenage Brazilian was like a young Edgar Davids, snapping at every gunner’s heels. He didn’t really snuff out the Arsenal play but he was dastardly irritating. My, I think this duel could soon replace the Vieira vs Keane or even the Wright vs Schmeichel feuds of the yesteryears.

I think Arsenal were the slightly better team on Saturday. Yup, even though they had to come from behind twice. When Fab4 calmly rolled the ball to made it 1-1, it was sensational. When Gallas made it 2-2 right at the death, I felt like it was …. like better than getting laid.

It now stands at a club record run of 25 fixtures unbeaten in all competitions. Sure, Man Utd did sort of prevent the Arsenal from doing their sleek passing game. So, this new found resilience and steel have prevented any dreaded results. We saw remarkable comebacks against the likes of Liverpool and Man Utd.

A draw was a fair result… and yes, Gallas gave everything… more such stellar performances from our captain. It was euphoric when captain Gallas hooked in the equalizing goal. This Arsenal team’s got character and they just doesn’t want to lose.

My initial blog title was "Stoppage time joy"...I've since change to this current title. Ha ha.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leonardo Melendez said...

I disagree. And let's be objective about it, United was a better team that day in every way. They just gave the game away too easily. Arsenal fatigues with their new style of play.

1:59 AM  
Blogger Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home