Thursday, November 02, 2006

Astounding

I really couldn’t believe my eyes and I am fretting with sheer frustration.

I think the Gunners played mind-blowing football last night. I swear it could have been seven goals. How on earth could the score still be goalless after full-time?

The Moscow side was torn to shreds and in tatters. They had their backs to the wall for almost the entire match and yet could survive the barrage. Astounding.

I still think the Gunners can qualify. A team playing cosmic football should not be out of this competition so soon. Bearing in mind that they were the runners-up last season.

There is hope. The ball movement, flow, understanding and everything was good. Except scoring. Rosicky, Hleb. Van Persie and Henry were excellent. So was Toure and Gallas at the back.

The football was cosmic, scintillating, out of the world, supernova-like, and last but not least, heavenly. But, but the misses were ridiculous. Nevermind… the goals will come….surely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home