Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Kok Kee Wan Ton Noodles

I am a noodle lover. I brought my mom to try out the famous Kok Kee Wan Ton Noodles in Lavender Food Square the other day. After downing her noodles, she proclaimed it’s yummy and simply, the best.

I know many others may have their fav wan ton noodle stalls. Kok Kee’s noodles are addictive from the very first bite. It is springy and firm to the bite. Moreover, it offers a nice texture for noodle lovers. The char siew comes in thin slices and tasted tender with a nice flavour.

The only setback is the paltry portion for $3 or $4. I could have easily wolf down the noodles in one mouthful. Kok Kee’s wan ton noodles is a simple dish with good quality, nice taste and quantity just right for a small eater. Don’t expect hearty portions from the aunty.

Wish they are more generous…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi The Quiet Stone, Kok Kee is over rated.

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home