Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Into the chamber of fear... with the Chosen One

The greatest basketball player I knew of was Michael Jordan. However, I liked the wild antics of rebounding king, Dennis Rodman. Ever since Phil Jackson, Michael Jordan, Dennis Rodman and Scottie Pippen left the Chicago Bulls, my interest in NBA wane too. Of late, the interest had been revived. It was for this great player…Lebron James.

This prodigious young player is sure hot…even The Shaq were among the many who saw Lebron play high school basketball then. His appeal is sure awesome and knew no bounds. Even before he played a single NBA game, Lebron got a $95 million contract with Nike. How’s that for advertising dollars.

He is the power guard for the Cleveland Caveliers. In fact, he is so versatile with all-round play. I see the similarity in Lebron’s style with Magic Johnson than his idol, Air Jordan. Lebron sure have the size, height, strength, skill and quickness. Such great intensity when the Chosen One is on the offence. Holy cow.

I really dig his pre-match ritual of tossing powder high up at court side. It’s like Triple H spewing out water before he wrestles. The difference is that the Chosen One has more class than the Game. People calls him King James, Flight #23 or The Chosen One. To me, he’s the Total Package. You really gotta believe the Hype.

Cleveland Caveliers sure got the hottest NBA player right now…for how long, no one knows. For me, I am going to enjoy every NBA telecast whenever Lebron James comes on for the Caveliers. I intend to coax my wife watch too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home