Friday, January 12, 2007

The dirt less unearthed...

My buddy called me on Wednesday evening, and exclaimed “He conceded… he conceded…”. I was pretty nonchalant about the matter. Well, largely... my confidence with donations, charities, so on and so forth… have hit rock bottom. Scandalous, I thought. He complained that through conceding, he was robbed of filth, dirt and some decent amount of scandal that would, otherwise be dugged out in the open on a daily basis for his reading pleasure.I sort of agreed. He was robbed of an otherwise, a grandslam finale in a juicy soap opera.

Que sera sera… whatever the outcome is … the continual faith of ex-donors like myself... is gone forever. At the end of the hearing, the truth must prevail because confidence cannot be simply restored if the filth and dirt beneath which skeletons of the unresolved past remains in the old-NKF closet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home